WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Mixit - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Mixit > Topics

Subject: Iresponsible dads
Replies: 11 Views: 2445

manji 6.06.08 - 09:54am
The fact that men luv s*x,wy is it that some reject their newborn kids? Like ma dad! *

jucyjane 23.06.08 - 04:13pm
Coz men thnk wit the neva regions and cnt handle responsiblity theres 1 in ten men tht want to be a gud dad n rly try rest r jst losers *

beonceey 29.10.08 - 08:07pm
Ja u guyz r ryt i dnt understnd men infact my dad is a loser *

mz_patel 2.11.08 - 03:06am
c0z men tnk wid dy c0kz n n0t wd dy brainz . .lol *

midday2 4.11.08 - 09:13pm
Wanauzubilah..u ppl r disgraceful ..ur tawk rubish abt ur dadz astagfirulah..if ul r muslim remembr wateva ur dad is da key 2janah is stil unda hs feet ..y discrimanate hm wn u cn make dua Pray.GIF 4hm 2bec*m gud n plus wateva he is he stil ul dad ..ul dnt hv 2tawk dat way abt hm if hs here or nt..it beta 2hyd a persnz sinz dn 2show it.. *

sxcroze 11.12.08 - 09:11am
My dad was abusive.he hit my mom so yeah he is irresonsible he does not take responsibility 4 his actions *

nangula 24.01.09 - 10:22pm
Wel wetha a loser or nt dat man is ur dad man bt wat if he becomes part of ur lyf dan wat huh? Wud he make a difference or jus worsin it? *

vuyie2 9.08.09 - 02:41am
You know women have a tendency of thinking when u have a child with someone you own him that could be a reason why men are irresponsible and the way we treat them make them abandon our children besides if we can just tell ourselves that every child is a blessing from God and start loving them besides running after their dads i mean without love you cant raise your child well so lets appreciate what God has given us and love our children yes its a mans duty to be responsible or to support but what if you are driving him away and dont see that.Today ask yourself this question why are you a mother if you dont love whos is going to do that stop blaming their dads and learn to love your baby u carried your child for 9 months felt labour pains a man experienced non of the above love your children plz iam saying this because iam also a mother but when it comes to my child i give her all the love i have nt carring if his father is around or what.If a man wants to be a part in your childs life he will be without you forcing him and going to magistrates for support let us learn to love our children dearly they are Gods blessing. *

zondrey 12.02.11 - 12:39pm
well im greatful hey i have a great dad bt yall dnt be rude hey u myt 1 dae have a great dad . *

zondrey 12.02.11 - 12:41pm
guts url must atleast 4gve url dads ey ur dad will alwaes be ur dad wether u lyk it or not *

twoinone 30.03.12 - 12:23pm
women are to b blamed(not all) after getting a child out of wedlock it lead to rejection.....many men hate to b helped in creating baybies. *

twoinone 30.03.12 - 10:02pm
I think women are to be blamed...you get a child out of wedlock...surely how do you accept a man to accept a kid who is not his u know most men hate to be assisted in that field....women u should change..this only leads to rejection of children and affect selfesteem of children. *

* Mixit Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Mixit

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search